Effective July 1, 2021, the SWA will dissolve and the City of Sacramento will assume the duties of regulating commercial waste management within city limits and the County of Sacramento will assume the duties of regulating commercial waste management within unincorporated county limits.
Additionally, as of July 1, 2021, the SWA website will no longer be kept up to date. Both the City of Sacramento and County of Sacramento will house all respective commercial waste hauling information on their respective web pages:
City of Sacramento
County of Sacramento
To determine which jurisdiction your business is located in, use the Assessor Parcel Viewer.
CONTACTS FOR OTHER INCORPORATED CITIES IN SACRAMENTO COUNTY:
• Citrus Heights: CHrecycles@citrusheights.net | http://www.citrusheights.net/887/Organics-Recycling
• Elk Grove: www.elkgrovecity.org/recycle
• Folsom: email@example.com | www.folsom.ca.us/organics
• Galt: https://www.ci.galt.ca.us/city-departments/public-works/solid-waste-recycling
• Isleton: https://cityofisleton.com/garbage-and-recycling/
• Rancho Cordova: firstname.lastname@example.org | www.ranchorecycles.com
Sacramento County: email@example.com
City of Sacramento: firstname.lastname@example.org